Your current disk space and bandwidth usage on your hosting account can be found in your myhelpportal.com customer account.
1. Once you're logged in to myhelpportal.com, go to "My Services".
2. In my services, look through your list of services to find the hosting plan that you wish to find out how much disk space you are using.
3. Then click the "View Details" icon to the right of it.
4. That should bring you to the Product Details page for your hosting account.
5. Look for the disk space or bandwidth usage on the product details page.