This area of the site is for help and tips on getting the most out of your myhelpportal.com customer account. Please use the specific myhelpportal.com url as provided to you when you signed up for your account.
this will ensure that you are contacting the correct support team.
1. Log into myhelpportal.com
2. Click on Domains > My Domains in the top menu.
3. Find the domain you wish to the contact details for in your list of domain names and click the Manage Domain link.
4. On the domain settings page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the 'Contact Information' Button.
5. On the contact information page, update your contact information, then scroll to the bottom and click 'Save Changes'. Once the changes have been saved, click the 'Back' button.
Important Note - if you change any contact information on a .ca domain, CIRA (Canadian Internet Registration Authority) may lock down the domain for 60 days. If this happens you will not be able to modify it again, or transfer it during the lock-down period.
That should update your domain contact information. Please allow up to 24 hours for the changes to propagate.