"I Can't Access My Website Or Email"
If you can't access your website or email, please check these three things before contacting your support team.
1. There is a problem with your internet connection
- Try visiting 2 or 3 of your favorite websites. If other websites and this website are all loading ok, then your internet connection is working, please proceed to step 2.
A few links you can click to see if your internet is working (links will open in a new tab):
- If no websites are loading, try rebooting your modem or wireless router. If issues still persist contact your internet service provider's support.
2. Your IP address has been blocked by the server firewall
- We have setup a blocked message and unblocking method to appear on your domain or website. This only displays on the connection that is blocked other internet connections will still be able to access your services. Simple check off the Google reCaptcha "I'm not a robot" and this will remove your IP from the block list. Try your email or website again.
- If this doesn't work, we also have a method in your customer portal to check. Log into your customer account at https://myhelpportal.com. Once you log in, the online portal will automatically check the server to see if your IP address is blocked. If it is, it will tell you why your IP was blocked and also remove the block. You should be able to access your website and email again after this. (If there is another IP address you wish to check, follow these steps.)
- If myhelpportal.com does not indicate that your IP address is blocked, then please proceed to step 3.
3. There may be an issue with your hosting account or the server.
- In https://myhelpportal.com, you can check to see if there is an issue that we're already aware of. Click Support > Network Status.
- If there are no open issues listed under the network issues, please let your support team know that you cannot access your website by opening a support ticket.