This area of the site is for help and tips on getting the most out of your myhelpportal.com customer account. Please use the specific myhelpportal.com url as provided to you when you signed up for your account.
this will ensure that you are contacting the correct support team.
A Note About Security
The first thing we should note is that the security of your information is of the utmost importance to us:
1. Your credit card details are stored in an encrypted format which would be unreadable to any unauthorized access.
2. The server and system is maintained as PCI compliant which is the recommended security standards recommended by card providers.
3. Finally, the connection between your computer and our server is encrypted so that any details or information you enter can't be read by anyone that might try to intercept the transmission.
Where To Find The Credit Card Details
Adding, updating, or deleting your stored card details are all done in one area.
1. Log into your myhelpportal.com account
2. Once you're logged in, Click on to "Hello, Name" (top menu)
3. Then click on "Manage Credit Card" (sub menu)
- You can remove your card by clicking "Delete Saved Card Details". Warning this will permanently remove it.
- Add a new card by entering in the details and clicking Save Changes.