Your username and password for cpanel and FTP access can be found in your myhelpportal.com customer account.
1. Once you're logged in to myhelpportal.com, go to Services > My Services.
2. In my services, look through your list of services to find the hosting plan that you need cpanel access for.
3. Then click the View Details button.
4. That should bring you to the Product Information tab for your hosting account.
5. If you would just like to access your cPanel click on "Login to cPanel" at the bottom.
6. Click on Change Password to view your existing Username/Password.
Please note - the username and password noted on this page may not work if the password for cpanel has been manually reset directly in your cpanel account. If this is the case, please contact your support team.