Your username and password for cpanel and FTP access can be found in your myhelpportal.com customer account.
You can also reset your cpanel password by following the instructions below.
1. Once you're logged in to myhelpportal.com, go to Services > My Services.
2. In my services, look through your list of services to find the hosting plan that you wish to reset your cpanel password for.
3. Click the View Details button on the right side.
4. That should bring you to the Product Information tab for your hosting account.
5. Click on the Change Password tab. Fill in the details of your new password and click 'submit'. (note - if you don't see a current password, this should be ok, just enter the new password you wish to use and submit.).
Note - the password strength must be a minimum of 70 for the change to be accepted.