POSTED | April 8, 2020
Banner Ad Rotator
- Improved validation to improve filename formatting.
- Update to improve Accessibility of rotator controls and images.
- Upgrade to Post Topic for the elimination of register global variables.
- Update to auto-generation of map coordinates from address when creating directory items.
- New payment gateway support for Helcim Payments.
- Upgrade to iATS payment gateway to use iATS gateway version 2 URL end point.
- Improved WCAG accessibility.
- Updated error checking for Bambora payment gateway integration.
- Update to restore required indicator for payment/donation form fields.
- Upgrade to enable the editor to run in full access mode.
Media & Resource Library
- New layout for Podcasts and/or audio series.
- New ability to include an external link on Library Items.
- Update to improve handling of hidden root folder.
- Updated the Directives sign-off export to include professional staff that still need to sign-off.
- Updates to the "Departmental Review" system to display appropriate messages and attachments in a new "Administrative Notes" section when Department Heads are reviewing staff.
- New e-Com payment integration for Staff Credentialing.
- Upgrades to expand the NEW and UPDATED article status features.
- Update to turn off SMTP keep-alive to prevent hitting limits imposed by third party mail services restricting amount of emails sent in one SMTP connection.
- Security update to prevent SQL injection attempts on photo album URLs.
- Update to improve error checking when generating required question features.
- Update to sales tax calculation in complex regional situations.
- New ‘Additional Text’ product field.
- Update of Add to Cart function for products which required site visitors to specify product extension choices.
- Update to publisher output display to eliminate listing duplicates.
- Multiple updates to sitemap xml file generation to improve URLs for News module pages and Directory Listings.
- Update to improve Accessibility of the default navigation menu (XCSS).