POSTED | March 7, 2018
Banner Ad Rotator
- Update to resolve text display and formatting issues that occurred when more than six ad rotators coexist on a single page.
- Added new text animations and settings for "descriptions".
- Added a new live preview in the ad campaign administration for advanced layout and description animations.
- Update to ensure posted topics include a title and content.
- Update to font styles to improve consistency of plugin styling.
- Update to restore support for custom basemaps in Diretory maps.
- Update to restore map pan & zoom features from listings below the map.
- Improved error checking of module options to ensure blank values do not break module output.
- New major enhancement: Front-end directory administration!
- Ability to enable front-end administration.
- Control listing updates by requiring administrator approval before updates are live OR specify that updates immediately go live.
- Admin ability to edit and approve listing updates.
- Dashboard feature for providing Login/Logout access, as well as access to the new front end management interface.
- View and manage all listings owned by current logged in user.
- View and manage Responses to listings.
- Directory owner email notification - email notification when a site user has updated a listing.
- Updated stat tracking now tracks +1 view for every visit.
- New admin Stats landing page featuring overall directory stats and comparisons from “Last 2 Weeks” as well as “Monthly Report”.
- Update to ensure form fields set less than 100% width get appropriate padding when built by the layout builder.
- Update to form administration to hide Name field when choosing Separator additional fields.
- Update to form administration to hide the Required field for Title, Separator and Comment/Notice field types.
- Update to show text area for Comment/Notice fields.
- New feature to Build HTML Content for Comment/Notice fields.
- New Additional Field type "Page Break" which will section the form into multiple groupings with previous/next buttons.
- New Page Break tabs - Will show clickable tab menu to jump to different areas of the form.
- New Page Break options on add/edit form under the Advanced tab.
- Minor visual updates to the Thank You display.
- New View Response support for the Manage Form Data plugin.
- New submission confirmation prompt support for the Manage Form Data plugin.
- Update to resolve display issue preventing site administrators from posting new Jobs to the Job Postings Module.
- Update to restore photo uploads on secure sites.
- Update to restore MLS # output to be optional on View Listing template (controlled by config).
Media & Resource Library
- Update to enable file downloading on iOS based mobile devices.
- Update to improve recipient filtering when sending newsletters. Filtering is important in larger recipient lists.
- Adjusted styles to make the plugin look and work better on mobile devices.
- Update to require a full site publish upon changing the security flag on Sections, Categories, and Pages.
- Added security validation checks to the Recycle Bin.
- Updated a bad shortcut link for "meta tags" on the Control Panel landing.
- Update to resolve issue causing Module Low Level Security Restriction changes to be ignored in some instances.
- Update to resolve issue causing User Association changes to be ignored in some instances.
- Update to resolve issue causing High Level Secure Item changes to be ignored in some instances.
- Updated the default staff list styles to improve the layout in both desktop and mobile browsers.