SiteApex Administration Help & Tutorials
Please use the topic links below to see a list of tutorials for that particular topic or module. Or you can use the search button to search for help on a specific topic.
Note: there are a few non-default modules listed here. Please contact sales if you are interested in any of these modules.
- Getting Started
- Page Editing
- Ad Manager
- Blog Module
- Bulletin Board (BBS)
- Calendar Manager
- File Manager
- Form Builder
- League Module
- Media & Resource Library
- News Letters
- News Manager
- Photo Album
- Staff List
- Shopping Cart
- Directories Module
- Indexed Articles
- Job Posting
- Mobile Devices
- Control Panel
- SMTP - Outgoing Mail
- Security & User Groups
- WCAG / Website Accessibility
Customizing your Form Display Layout
Using our Layout builder you can customize a form's display layout on your website. Each Form you create can have it's own unique layout.
Layout Builder allows you to:
- have a custom unique look for each of our forms
- edit each fields width based on how much percentage it is allowed per row
- allow you to display fields side by side
- custom order all the forms fields using drag and drop functionality
- lock a field onto its own row preventing other fields from displaying beside it
Editing your Forms Layout
To change the look of your form, go to Modules > FormBuilder. Next click on "Layout" option on the form you wish to edit.
- Click and drag on the arrow icon to move a form field up or down, left or right.
- Use the % drop downs to choose how wide your form fields will be. With this feature you can put 2-4 form fields beside each other (ie: 66% & 33%, or 25% X 4, etc)
- When the checkbox is checked, it will force the field to display on its own row. This is useful when you want a field to be less than 100% wide but not have any other fields beside.
- The 'Reset Layout' button will reload the Layout Builder with the default Form Builder ordering and field widths. Changes will not be saved until you click on 'Save Layout'.
- Click the 'Save Layout' button to save your changes. If your form is already on one of your website pages, the changes will go live immediately.
Please note: This feature is intended for form layout purposes only and is not a final preview of your form.